Sunday, June 6, 2010

Great news for the Angling On The Fly family!

Baby Ella,... no catch-and-release on this one!

Well, I must first start out with an apology for the long delay since my last post... but I think you can understand that it was for good reason! Yes, our family was blessed with the birth of baby Ella last month. Much to our surprise, she decided to enter the world three weeks early! My wife and I are proud parents and have thoroughly enjoyed our first month of parenting.

Anyhow, I am back in full stride with the blog posts now and will be sure to catch up on posts. A number of recent trips were underway last month, so I have much to share. Look for some posts in the coming weeks.

Finally, thanks to all of you who sent congratulatory wishes... much appreciated. And, to answer some of your questions... no, she can not double haul yet - only single haul! ;-) Next, I am putting in an order for some SIMMS infant waders!

Take care and good fishing to you all...

Best Regards,
Keith

Thank goodness she looks like her Mama...

Overtired, but overjoyed parents...